Juan Navarro Floria
- Lawyer (UCA, 1984, Diploma of Honor)
- Senior Lecturer in Law (UCA, 1985)
- Professor of the Pontifical Catholic University of Argentina, in the Faculty of Law (Principles of Private Law and Civil Law Elements), Faculty of Canon Law (Argentine Ecclesiastical Law and Civil Law Institutions) and the Latin American Studies Program (Church and State in Latin America)
- Member of the Academic Councils of various institutions and publications in Spain and the United States.
OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION:
- Advisor and Chief of Staff of the Ministry of Cult of the Nation (1987-2001)
- Founding member and President (2009-2012) the Argentine Council for Religious Freedom, CALIR
- Founding member and President (2004-2009) theLatin American Consortium for Religious Freedom
- Member of the Editorial Board of the Review Criteria
- Author and co-author of books and articles published in Argentina, España, Italy, Chile, Mexico, U.S., France, Peru.
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Civil and Family Law
- Religious Institutions Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
LANGUAGES: Spanish and English.